WHS for Supervisorsadmin
WHS for Supervisors
Workplace safety is not just a consideration it is of the utmost importance in today’s workplace. This course will give you the skills and knowledge that support an effective Work Health and Safety system that meets legislative requirements.
- Overview of the legislative framework
- Supporting safe work practices
- Hazard identification and risk control
- Work Health and Safety management systems
- Tools, techniques and processes to support safe work practices
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Role model safe work practices
- Implement the organisations safe systems in the workplace
- Participate in the establishment, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of effective work health and safety management systems
- Identifying hazards and assessing and controlling risks
Who will benefit from this course
All people working at the frontline of an organisation, from supervisors and team leaders, through the business unit and divisional managers.
There are no prerequisites for this course
Full day session – $325
Additional fee applies for assessment – $65 per unit of competency
How is it delivered?
1 day course starting 9.00am and finishing 4.00pm
Courses are run throughout the year and usually commencing every quarter. This can also be delivered on site to suit workplace requirements with a minimum of 6 students.
View Training Calendar
How to apply
Contact us by
- Phone: (08) 9437 2502
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquire about this course×